Raising the percentage of having children or simply wanting more of the good stuff when you ejaculate can be reason enough to improve low sperm count.
Recent research has revealed that failure to produce enough sperm is the cause of 90% of male infertility problems.
8 Miracle Foods That Help With Low Sperm Count
- Oysters – Barry University in Miami discovered potent amino acids in these bivalve mollusks that help produce progesterone in females and testosterone in males. If these hormones are increased, then you become more sexually active. Oysters are aphrodisiacs that can help males with sexual difficulties.
- Chocolate – especially the dark kind contains L-Arginine HCL, which is an amino acid that has been clinically proven to double semen and sperm volume. It can also help increase your sexual pressure by strengthening and intensifying your orgasms. Don’t eat too much, because it can cause testosterone and estrogen imbalances that can reduce your sperm count even further.
- Maca – for years, Peruvians have said that the maca plant is mystical and powerful; now, their claims have been proven scientifically. Men who were given 1,500 to 300 milligrams of maca extract per day had increased levels of sperm count per ejaculation, sperm motility and seminal volume. They also experienced a dramatic increase in sexual desire.
- Bananas – these fruits have bromelain, an enzyme that increases sex drive and male libido. They also have vitamin B, which improves stamina.
- Asparagus – harmful free radicals should be reduced in your body so that your sperm count will increase. This is why many doctors recommend having asparagus in your diet. This vegetable doesn’t just cleans and heal, it also has high concentrations of vitamin C that help to protect sperm from oxidative damage. It also increases sperm volume and motility. The downside is your pee smelling like ammonia, but who’s complaining?
- Walnuts – walnuts contain a lot of omega-3 fatty acids that improve blood flow to the genitals, thereby promoting an increase in sperm count and sexual function. Also, by eating seven walnuts per day, you can lower your risk of coronary heart disease and your cholesterol level. Walnuts contain twice as much antioxidant as any other nut.
- Pumpkin Seeds – among all the sperm-boosting foods, it was discovered that pumpkin seeds have phytosterols, protective compounds that can improve testosterone production and shrink an already enlarged prostate. They also have omega-3 fatty acids that can help improve blood flow to your head above, and also to the one below.
- Ginseng – for centuries, Asian men have turned to ginseng to improve virility. It was discovered that ginseng produced hormonal secretions that increased libido and sexual performance of lab rats, and 45 men who had erectile dysfunction who had ginseng for 16 weeks. 60% of those tested reported improved erections.
Start chewing down on these eight foods to get a dramatic increase in your sexual libido and help with your low sperm count. Natural methods are still the best to choose to improve health.